Skip to main content

Question, Lesson, Expectation, Thankfulness...

When I opened my eyes in the morning, I always thought about something. "Can I see the beautiful morning every day? Ah, who knows." That’s only a question and I didn’t really want an answer. I just wanted to send this cosmic question out into the void.
I started the day with full of expectations, “What will happen today?” I wondered and expected that something good would happen. Because sometimes I wondered about my life, "I lead a small life. Well, valuable but small… I love my life."
Formerly, I always regretted if I met someone that hurt me. I always wished that I never met such people like that. If I could turned back the time, I chose not to know them. But I was wrong, I ought to give my thank to them. I realized that they were taking the important part in my life. They have taught me being a tough woman and taught me being a better person than yesterday.
I learned valuable lesson from my grandpa (RIP) and an elder woman. I met her in a hospital. She told me about her story life. She has taught me about courage, about spirit. She still have an unbelievable spirit in her age to take care of her family. I think her spirit that she has same as her grandson has. She amazes me and changes me. I am very lucky having a chance to meet her in that hospital at that time.

People come and go in my life..

Before it's too late..I have to realize that every day must be a special day, so I never want to miss each moment in a day because I will never find the same moments that happened today in the later times. I never want to miss each moment with my dad, my mom, my older brother, my grandma, my beloved person, and all my friends
Maybe I haven't done something good for them but I always try to. In the time that I've got left, I just want to make them happy. Only want to see them always happy....

I don't know why do I write such a thing like this...this only my questions, expectations, thankfulness..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representation of White People in Two Maya Angelou's Novels 'I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings' and 'Gather Together in My Name'

Introduction   An autobiography is a book about the life of a person that written by that person (Wikipedia). I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings and Gather Together in My Name are the autobiographies of Maya Angelou. According to Microsoft Encarta (2009), Maya Angelou, is an American author, poet, performer, and civil rights activist, best known for portrayals of strong African American women in her writings. Characteristically using a first-person point of view and the rhythms of folk song, she writes of the African American woman’s coming of age, of struggles with discrimination, of the African and West Indian cultural heritage, and of the acceptance of the past. I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings is the first from six of her autobiographies. The title I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is one of the stanzas from the Afro-American poet, Paul Laurence Dunbar. Maya used this title because the title symbolizes the black people. The Cage symbolizes the limitation and the Bird symbolizes

Called This as My First Experience

How does it feel when you do a job that you really like? It's fun, right?! Yeah, that's what I feel right now. Recently, I got a new job it has been a couple months. Still, teaching as an English teacher but the students that I was taught were difference. My students this time were Chinese. Yeah, for the first time when I started to teach them I was so nervous because we had a different culture. I had to adapt with them, yeah I  used my first week to make some approaches with them. Digging up what they liked, finding out the materials that they needed etc. Because that was my probation week. Hehe. You know that teaching kids we have to keep their good moods in order they can keep following our lesson. If we destroy their good moods, we will face some obstacles and we have to make their moods come back soon. Well, being a teacher is not easy, we have to make our students understand what we have been already taught and, for the bonus, they can earn the perfect score. This is my

Tertambat Hati di Tanah Suci (Bagian 3)

Hari ketiga di Makkah Al Mukarramah.. Tak terasa sudah menginjak hari ketiga. Hari ini agenda kami adalah mengunjungi beberapa tempat bersejarah di Makkah, yaitu Jabal Tsur, Jabal Rahmah, Arafah, Muzdalifah, Mina, Jabal Noor (Gua Hira), Kuburan Ma'la, dan terakhir Museum Haramain. Pada saat berziarah jangan lupa untuk membawa kamera karena pasti akan banyak tempat menarik yang bisa diabadikan. Jadi sebelum berangkat siapkan kamera dalam tas ya dan pastikan baterai dalam kondisi penuh terisi. Setelah sarapan pagi, kami pun bersiap untuk pergi berziarah. Kami menggunakan bus yang telah disiapkan oleh pihak travel. Bus yang kami gunakan adalah Farok Jamil Khogeer . Bus di sini, menurut saya, cukup berbeda dengan bus yang ada di Indonesia. Dari segi ukuran, bus di Arab Saudi sepertinya berukuran lebih besar dari pada bus di Indonesia. Ketika saya masuk ke dalam bus, saya kaget karena mendengar sang supir sedang berbicara menggunakan bahasa Sunda. Postur tubuhnya yang menyerupai orang-