Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Life Lessons in Selling Pineapple

A Life Lessons in Selling Pineapple!

Several weeks ago, I found this video from my lecturer's timeline in his Facebook. I just wondered what kind of video it was then I clicked it to watch this video. This video told about a mother, her daughter, and pineapple. In the opening, the mother told that she didn't go to school and she said she didn't know how to teach her daughter. The only thing that she could do was showing her daughter by giving an example. She thought giving an example was the best way to teach her daughter.
You should watch this video..
Believe or not, teaching will be more  more effective by giving them an example directly than giving only theory.
For parents, I highly recommend you to watch this video.
Just clicked this link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment